Applying for a mortgage loan with Citizens Commerce National Bank is simple. You will speak directly with a mortgage lending professional who will walk you through the application process.
To apply for a mortgage, you’ll need the following information for each applicant. Keeping this information nearby will make the application process faster and easier.
- Current Driver's license number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Current contact information, including phone numbers, email address, cell phone
- Current and previous addresses (2 year history)
- Employment Information (2 year history):
- Gross income amounts
- Secondary income sources, if applicable (recent paystubs and W-2s)
- Asset information such as the value of your banking account and investments (recent account statements)
- Current expenses, including current housing expenses, loan and credit card payments, and child support or alimony, if applicable
If you are purchasing a new home, you'll also need to bring:
Complete sales contract, with all signatures of buyers and sellers
Estimated loan amount and down payment
If you are refinancing your current home, you'll need to bring: