Lobbies Reopening 6/8/2020
We are excited to announce that most of our lobbies will reopen Monday, June 8th, 2020.
The following lobbies are reopening:
• Versailles Office – Marsailles Road ONLY
• Lexington Office
• Nicholasville Office
• Frankfort Office
The following branch will continue to be open for drive-thru only service:
• Versailles Office – South Main Street/Downtown
Early morning hours will be designated for appointments with at-risk customers and those over the age of 65. At the Marsailles location, appointments can be scheduled from 8:00–10:00 a.m. At other locations, appointments can be scheduled from 9:00–10:00 a.m. Please call to schedule an appointment if you would like to come in during these hours.
Lobbies will be open to the general public at 10:00 a.m. For complete branch hours and locations, please visit citizenscommerce.com or call 859-879-9455.
The safety of our customers and employees will continue to be our primary concern. With that in mind, we have made some changes in our operating practices to better protect everyone as we reopen the lobbies. Below are some of the key changes you will see:
• Customers are encouraged to continue using the drive thru’s and electronic banking alternatives, where possible, to conduct routine transactions.
• We ask that any customer experiencing any symptoms, possible recent exposure or running a fever to please not enter the branch.
• Customers will be required to wear masks in our lobbies.
• For security purposes, customers will be asked to temporarily lower their masks as they are greeted upon entering the branch.
• Our employees are required to wear masks.
• Customers will be required to practice social distancing.
• During peak periods, we may have to limit the number of customers in the lobby at one time.
• Hand sanitizing stations are at our lobby entrances and we recommend sanitization upon entry.
• We will continue our regular cleaning and sanitizing practices.
• We have installed plexiglass shields between employees and customers for all face-to-face interactions.
• Appointments for complex transactions (account openings, loan applications, closings, etc.) are still highly recommended.
We are closely monitoring the guidelines from the CDC, as well as state and local officials. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we modify our practices to protect you, our employees and our communities.
As always, our level of service remains unchanged. We are committed to helping you with your financial needs in any way that we can. Life is challenging, banking does not need to be.
Your Citizens Commerce Team