Online Account Opening
Citizens Commerce Bank is pleased to offer you the ability to open a new account with us at your convenience. If you have any questions during the account opening process, please contact us at your convenience at 859-879-9455 and ask to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
Please note that all applications are subject to our approval and a review of your credit history may be used in the approval process.
- Social Security Number
- Mailing Address (not PO Box)
- Driver’s License Number, Issue Date, and Expiration Date
- Current e-mail address so that we can deliver electronic disclosures to you as well as communicate with you during the new account application process
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Employer Name
- Account Number and Routing Number for your current account if you choose to fund your account electronically
- The access to view and print disclosures presented to you via Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. In order to comply with this regulation, we will ask you certain questions regarding your identity.
Upon approval of your application, we will mail you a Welcome Kit via US Mail. A signature card will be enclosed that will need to be signed and returned to us at the address provided within 30 days. Funds provided to open the account will be unavailable until we receive your completed signature card.