Welcome Home Grants
We are excited to help house hunters get into their home with the Welcome Home Program. The program offers low- to moderate-income homebuyers assistance to pay for closing costs or down payment.
Let’s get the ball rolling. Call one of our helpful loan officers at 859-879-9455, or apply online.
- Helps low- to moderate-income homebuyers achieve home ownership.
- Up to $5,000 grant for down payment or closing costs.
- Up to $7,500 for active duty military, including United States National Guard, Military Reserves, honorably discharged veterans, and surviving spouses of military personnel.
- Borrowers pay as little as $500 out-of-pocket toward home purchase.
- Open to first time and repeat home buyers on new construction or existing homes.
- Must be used as a primary residence.
- Can be combined with other funding sources.
- Funds are limited and available for first-come, first-served reservation beginning March 2, 2020.
*Subject to loan approval. Certain conditions & restrictions may apply. Limited funds available NMLS #509439.